IRIS Business Services (NSE, BSE: IRIS), the first listed SaaS RegTech company in India, announced the launch of the latest version of their Office 365-based financial disclosure management solution.
The disclosure management solution falls under the umbrella of the IRIS CARBON® range of products, serving global organizations with their structured financial reporting and analytics. The latest solution eliminates traditional financial and non-financial reporting hurdles by bringing in capabilities to author any report or document. This new solution highlights the collaborative capabilities it brings to finance teams for seamless financial report authoring.
Finance teams across organizations of varied sizes work in silos impacting their agility, transparency, and control. With extensive access controls and robust audit capabilities, this new solution will help finance teams gain complete control of their authoring processes. This feature-packed solution will enhance the speed and flexibility of groups working on disclosure management.
“Our efforts have always been focused on simplifying reporting and compliance for finance teams across the globe. This new solution underlines our efforts to provide comprehensive solutions for these teams. Authoring of disclosures is a critical element in compliance, and this solution makes it as simple as possible for them,” said Anuradha RK, Business Head, IRIS CARBON®.
Ashish Singhvi, Product Engineering Head at IRIS CARBON®, said: “We are excited to bring a new version of our Disclosure Management solution, which will enable financial and non-financial reporting teams to streamline their authoring processes.”
Some of the noteworthy features of this new solution include the following:
- Office 365 integration for collaborative authoring
- Documents are always in sync irrespective of formats
- Version management for streamlined audit trails
- Online review/commenting for faster processing
- Accommodates last-minute edits for flexibility
- Generation of multiple output files including iXBRL
- Robust access control for multi-user collaboration
- In-built XBRL/iXBRL conversion capabilities
- Easy integration with data sources like ERP systems
You can view more details about the IRIS CARBON® Disclosure Management solution here.
About IRIS Business Services Ltd
IRIS Business Services Ltd (NSE, BSE: IRIS) is a leading regulatory compliance solutions provider with a global footprint in over 44 countries. Headquartered in Mumbai, India, with subsidiaries in the United States, Singapore, and Italy, IRIS has been the most trusted name in structured financial data collection, creation, processing, and consumption since 2005. Our vision of ‘Value Beyond Compliance’ has helped us become the trusted partner of over 1.5 million entities worldwide, including securities commissions, central banks, business registries, stock exchanges, public companies, private companies, banks, and mutual funds. Our team has been awarded several accolades across the last two decades, including the 2020-21 Financial Express (India) Best Bank Awards in the Fintech category.
Some of IRIS’ solutions include:
- IRIS CARBON® – The flagship SaaS platform used by enterprises to file structured data with global regulators
- IRIS iFile® – The preferred tool of over 30 regulators to collect XBRL reports from the entities they oversee
- IRIS iDEAL® – Extensively used by financial institutions and fund houses for prudential and resolution reporting
- IRIS GST – Indian firms’ favored solution for Goods and Services Tax compliance