As part of the Software Engineering team, you will be a part of a Global Product Development team. This is an incredible opportunity for you to make the organization’s products successful in the international market.
Experience: 2-4 years
What Are We Looking For?
- The candidate should have the ability to analyze problems and come up with solutions Candidate should be a self-starter, creative thinker, and quick on the feet
- The candidate should possess a never-stop-learning attitude and be ready for challenges Candidate should have a positive attitude
- The candidate should be able to provide solutions considering customer and market requirements Candidate should be able to work in a highly dynamic work environment
- In case of anything critical, the candidate should be available and flexible to solve the problem Candidate should have the ability to grasp new technologies
- The candidate should have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience
- The candidate should be a team player with stellar technology, team management, and communication skills
- WEB API
What Would You Do?
- Responsible for the geo-line or feature requests assigned to you and the team
- Ensuring that the product deliverables are met both with quality and on time
- Provide an on-time response and stick with our SLA policy
- Debug the code and discover issues
- Coordinate with the developers to find out the cause of issues
- Write simple, efficient code and review it thoroughly
- Should be able to work in agile mode